General Data Protection Regulation
Changes to the document
This Information on the processing of personal data is regularly updated; whenever we make a change, we will display it on our website www.rominafurniture.com and let you know.
Date of last update: May 2018
How to use this information
In this information, we explain how we process, including collecting, using, exchanging and protecting your personal data when you use our products and services as well as our website.
Who we are
SC AXM PROD'93 SRL (Romina Furniture) is a Romanian legal entity whose main object of activity is the manufacture of paints, varnishes, printing inks and secondary objective of activity is Manufacture of furniture n.c.a. In this Information on the processing of personal data:
- "us / us" means SC AXM PROD'93 SRL (Romina Furniture brand);
- "third party" means someone other than us or you; and
- SC AXM PROD'93 SRL (Romina Furniture brand) means any other partner company that presents and markets our products.
SC AXM PROD'93 SRL has its headquarters in Bucharest, Spl. Independence, no.3, bl.17, sc.1, ap.19, et.7, sector 4 and registered with the Register Office attached to the Bucharest Tribunal under no. J40 / 22163/1994. Our phone number is 0722.670.984 or you can send us an e-mail using the help form on our website www.rominafurniture.com.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about the Personal Data Processing Information, you can send us an email at email@example.com, contacting the Data Protection Officer, or by post or courier, putting your correspondence in the attention of the Data Protection Officer.
SC AXM PROD'93 SRL is committed to respecting your privacy. We take seriously data protection, security and compliance with privacy and privacy laws. We have also included our main Data Protection Commitments on our website www.rominafurniture.com. We aim to put these commitments at the center of everything we do.
The personal data we collect about you.
The information we collect about you and the way we collect it may vary depending on the products and services you use and subscribing to, how you used your products and services, and how you interacted with SC AXM PROD'93 SRL even if you are not a customer, or what we obtained from a third party that has been permitted to exchange information with us. You can find the data protection supplements for all our products and services in our Products and Services section and data protection on our website www.rominafurniture.com.
SC AXM PROD'93 SRL will process your personal data based on the following:
- Execute or conclude your contract with you and respond to your requests. For example, to place an order and benefit from the shipping service included, as well as to execute custom-made furniture, we process items such as Name, personal identification number, phone number, email address, home address. This also allows us to issue your invoice based on the services you have chosen.
- The legitimate commercial interests of SC AXM PROD'93 SRL, for example, preventing fraud, maintaining our network and services security, direct marketing, remarketing, and improving our services. Whenever we rely on this legal basis to process your data, we evaluate our commercial interests to ensure that they do not override your rights. In addition, in some cases you have the right to oppose this processing. For more information, please see the Rights section of this information.
- Compliance with an imperative legal requirement, including, for example, accounting and tax requirements that are subject to strict internal policies (such as retention periods), procedures, and your right to restrict the use of proprietary data that controls the subject of the service of the legal assistance to be provided; or
- The consent you grant when SC AXM PROD'93 SRL is not based on any other legal basis. Consent can be withdrawn at any time.
We will collect your personal data when, for example:
- Buy or use any of our products and services;
- You register for a particular product or service;
- You subscribe to the newsletter (newsletter) or other services offered by us;
- Contact us through different channels, or ask us for information about a product or service;
- Visit or browse our site or other partner sites SC AXM PROD'93 SRL;
- You have given permission to other companies, such as our business partners, as well as our third-party suppliers or contractors, to exchange information with us about you;
- When your personal information is public; or
- You are the customer of a commercial activity that we purchase.
We also collect information from certain organizations, if any, and to the extent we have legal grounds for doing so. These include fraud prevention agencies, commercial directories, payment verification / control agencies and invoicing agents.
- Your name, address, personal identification number, identity card, fixed and / or mobile phone number, date of birth, gender and email address;
- Your credit or debit card information. We will collect the necessary data to process a payment whenever you make a purchase;
- Your online traffic data We believe that this data is part of the online service rendering to you;
- Your contact with us, such as a note sent by mail or multimedia channels, or a call you made to one of our employees, or a transmitted letter or other records of a contact with us;
- Your account information, such as the due or received payments data;
- Your preferences for certain products, services, and lifestyles when you tell us what they are or when we assume what they are based on how you use products and services;
- See the Cookies section for details on what we collect using cookies and other technologies, including creative data;
- Information we obtain from other sources, such as credit agencies, fraud prevention agencies, and other data providers. These include demographics, interest data, and online navigation behavior.
We will also get information about how you use our products and services, such as:
- The level of service you receive - such as delivery or mounting issues and other events that may affect our services and products;
- Details of how you use certain services or products.
How we use your personal informationWe will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide our service
- Pentru prelucrarea produselor și serviciilor pe care le-ați achiziționat de la noi, precum și pentru a vă ține la curent cu evoluția comenzii dvs.;
- Pentru a vă furniza produsele sau serviciile relevante. Aceasta include alte servicii utilizează informații despre locația dvs., precum și pentru a vă contacta cu mesaje privind modificări ale comenzilor sau serviciilor.
- Pentru a vă factura pentru comandarea produselor și serviciilor noastre;
- Pentru a vă contacta în cazul în care datele de facturare pe care ni le-ați furnizat sunt pe cale să expire sau nu putem încasa plata;
- Pentru a răspunde la orice întrebări sau preocupări pe care le puteți avea în legătură cu produsele sau serviciile noastre.
- We will contact you through the newsletters to provide you with up-to-date information about our products and services, for example, about changing our terms and conditions or adding / modifying products / services.
- To improve the services that we offerentru îmbunătățirea serviciilor pe care vi le oferim
- We collect anonymous information without identifying or aggregating elements to improve the products and services we offer to everyone.
- Marketing and individualizing the services we offer
- As our client, if you have given your consent, we will keep you informed about new products and services, we will send you newsletters about offers or promotions. We personalize these messages based on the types of products and services you have purchased from us.
- You can control your marketing permissions and the data we use to personalize these communications at any time by visiting the data protection section on our website www.rominafurniture.com or contacting us by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Remember opting to opt out of interest-based advertising will not stop showing ads - but they will no longer be personalized according to your interests.
Research and analysis
We use various methods of analysis, including what is commonly called "Big Data Analysis". Big Data Analysis is a mathematical analysis technique in which large and varied datasets are used to discover hidden patterns and trends that have not yet existed. At SC AXM PROD'93 SRL we attach great importance to the management of Big Data. Our Data Specialists must sign a Code of Ethics. We have a strict procedure for cases of use that requires verification of compliance with privacy and data protection legislation before any use is made. We have strict rules that ensure the anonymization or removal of identification elements from personal data at the appropriate stage of the procedure.
We use the analysis to:
- Market research and research and statistics, including monitoring how customers use our networks, products and services anonymously or personally;
- Providing reports to third parties (these reports do not contain information that can identify you as a natural person). These may be provided to third parties, such as content providers and advertisers, or in the Analysis work performed by SC AXM PROD'93 SRL.
- Creating Profiles
- We will perform a check when you request a contract with us for any products or services. We will ask for financial and personal details, such as your current address, or CNP;
- When analyzing your request, we will use profiling and automated decision-making decisions;
- We will also use your personal information for identity verification purposes to ensure access to your account and generally to account management.
- We will process your payment data for anti-fraud and fraud detection purposes.
- Companies from the SC AXM PROD'93 SRL partners group;
- Partners or agents involved in delivering the products and services you have ordered or used;
- Companies contracted to provide services for or on behalf of SC AXM PROD'93 SRL;
- Law enforcement agencies, governmental bodies, regulatory organizations, courts or other public authorities if we have this legal obligation or are authorized by law;
- A third party or an authority when such disclosure is required to comply with any applicable law or other legal or regulatory requirement;
- Third parties for joint promotions with that third party. They will be responsible for complying with applicable data protection laws;
- Other third parties when you have given consent for disclosure for purposes of authentication and fraud prevention. The management fraudelor și aplicarea legii
- Vom dezvălui informații dacă acest lucru este justificat în scopul de a ne proteja împotriva fraudelor, a ne apăra drepturile sau proprietatea, sau a proteja interesele clienților noștri.
- De asemenea, este posibil să fie necesar să dezvăluim informațiile dvs. pentru a ne conforma obligației legale de a răspunde la cererile legale ale autorităților. Datele dvs. cu caracter personal vor fi comunicate doar atunci când considerăm, cu bună credință, că avem obligația de a face acest lucru în conformitate cu legea și în baza unei evaluări exhaustive a tuturor cerințelor legale.
The third parties we work with
If you purchased SC AXM PROD'93 SRL products and services using a third party or a partner organization, we often need to exchange information with them as part of the management of that relationship and your account - for example, to identify your order. If we have a contract with a service provider or contractor to provide us services or provide a service on our behalf, and they may have access to your personal data, we do not authorize them to use or to disclose your personal data only in connection with the provision of their services. We collect and combine information to monitor your use of products and services as well as their use by our other customers as well as to help us improve the quality of our products and services. We provide this information to third parties (for example, content providers and advertisers), but no such reporting to a third party will include information that can identify an individual customer.
Third-party products that you purchase through your SC AXM PROD'93 SRL account
When purchasing a third-party product or service through your SC AXM PROD'93 SRL account. As a part of this, you agree that SC AXM PROD'93 SRL may transmit certain personal data to the seller to complete your purchase from it. As to how the seller uses your personal information, the terms and conditions of the seller, as well as its data protection policies and cookies will apply - please read them carefully.
International data transfers
Currently, our data is stored in our locations in Romania. We may need to transfer your information to other companies in the partner group SC AXM PROD'93 SRL or service providers from countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). The EEA is composed of the countries of the European Union, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway: they are considered to have equivalent laws on data protection and privacy. This type of data transfer can occur if our servers (or the place where we store the data) or our suppliers and providers are based outside the EEA or if you use our services and products while visiting countries outside of this space. If SC AXM PROD'93 SRL transmits your information to a non-EEA country, we will ensure that your information is properly protected. We will always ensure that there is an appropriate legal contract covering the transfer of data in accordance with the standards approved by the European Commission (https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/model-contracts-transfer-personal-data-third-countries_en). In addition, if the country is deemed to have no equivalent to EU data protection standards, then we will require the third party to conclude a legal contract reflecting these standards.
The length of time that your personal data is stored
We will store your information as long as required by law. If there is no legal requirement, we will only store them for as long as necessary. Unless the law otherwise provides, we will usually process your data for a period of ten years.
Safe keeping of your personal data
Right to rectify personal data You have the right to rectify the data held in connection with you if they are incorrect. If the data we hold about you needs to be updated, or if you think it may be incorrect, you can log in to your account to update it or contact our team by email at email@example.com.
Right of access to personal data
You have the right to request a copy of the personal data that SC AXM PROD'93 SRL owns in connection with you. In order to make this application as an authorized person or third party, please use the assistance form on our website, www.rominafurniture.com. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The right to data portability
You have the right to be able to take with you the personal information you have given us under certain circumstances. For example, SC AXM PROD'93 SRL ensures that you can take your data by allowing you to download invoices in the format you choose. For this, you must contact us by email at email@example.com.
The right to object to the use of personal data
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to oppose the processing by SC AXM PROD'93 SRL of your personal data.
To stop receiving marketing messages:
If you do not want to receive any marketing messages from SC AXM PROD'93 SRL regarding our services and products and / or our partners, you can choose to opt out of all marketing communications or just selected methods (e-mail, SMS, MMS, phone or mail). There are various ways to opt out of receiving marketing messages:
- Contact Romina Furniture at 0722.670.984;
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions;
- Click the link at the end of an email or marketing text to unsubscribe;
- Tell the consultant if you receive a marketing call;
- Send an email using the help form on our website, www.rominafurniture.com.
If you choose to opt out of marketing messages, it does not mean you will no longer receive messages about products and services. You will still receive them (unless otherwise indicated). To discard the marketing messages of other partner companies SC AXM PROD'93 SRL, please contact them directly.
To manage cookies and a better understanding of what they are:
Do you want to disable a cookie or understand more about its nature? See Cookies on our website www.rominafurniture.com, present in footer, for full details on this. To object to other processing under our legitimate interests:
Please contact our team at 0722.670.984 or send us an e-mail using the help form on our website www.rominafurniture.com.
How to file a complaint
If you would like to contact us about any of your rights or make a complaint about the way we use your personal information, please contact our team by phone or send us an email using the assistance form on our site, www.rominafurniture.com. We will do our best to help you, but if you continue to be dissatisfied, you can contact the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing - contact details can be found at www.dataprotection.com.
The right to restrict the use of your personal data
If you believe that the data we hold about you is incorrect or you think we should not process your data, please contact our team for a discussion of your rights. Under certain circumstances, you will have the right to ask us to restrict the processing.
The right to delete personal data
SC AXM PROD'93 SRL aims to process and store your data only for as long as necessary. Under certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to delete your personal data that we own. For more information on retention periods, see the section on.
Time that your personal data is stored.